Monday, December 11, 2006

Parallel Lines (draft one)

What is the point to discuss
if we are in two parallel lines?

How can you expect from me for the building the bridge
if I am not qualified for the brilliant communication skill and you are not helping me out?

I thought I have already grown from the relationship between you and me,
And I would have never suffered the pain from it anymore
However, while you said that to you I made effortless.
My emotion can not be hold anymore.
The tears are breaking the dam
Falling cats and dogs

Today I knew what so beautiful about the beach is the graceful parallel horizontal lines that they are keeping the peaceful distance and have never came across.
Water is water
Sand is sand
Air is air
There is not a matter in between the two.

Yeah, it is my fault.
A fault puts me into this odd situation.

It is impossible to discuss if we stand at two parallel lines.
The distance is the most beautiful thing.

No comments: