Monday, July 10, 2006

2 hours on my way home

9/7/06
22:01 I'm in a pub in Covent garden
Italy beats France 5-3 in a penalty shoot-out win the world cup of 2006
The aura soon reaches its peak through every corner in Cental London.


22:45 I'm in Piccadilly circus with my friends.
Here is full of the sounds of cheering.
flags are flying.
Horns are sounding.
London is vivrating.
My friends and I am woodenly standing there,
shareing the moment of joy.


23:01 I don't wana go home
But my friends are leaving
I walk alone along Piccadilly
Trumpeted cars block it
Lots groups of friends cheer out on the street
Somehow I feel fullfilled by just watching all these
Their passion makes me so excited


23:17 I don't wana go home
I am in front of Green Park
I make several calls to friends, and express my thrill
Nobody feel the same as me.


23:27 I don't wanna go home
I am in Hyde Park Corner
I walk through xxxxx
The sounds of cheering start drawing away from me
Few passerbys also walk alone like me


23:30 I don't wanna go home
I am in Knightsbridge
I see three ladies and two gentlmen dressed nicely walking into a posh door
The archetecture looks like some embassy, but there is no flag
I glimpse at the lordly door for few seconds
Wondering what is the party going on in there


23:37 I don't wanna go home
I am passing by a quiet cafe resturant
The light diffusing through its gauze warms my heart
I stop my steps as my mind dither


23:44 I don't wana go home
I turn into Sloane Street
My bat is far away from me
I can't barely hear any cheers or horns from the street
What welcome me is a beautiful bright full-moon
The moon is taking me home

The street is so quiet
I pass by a private garden near my house
In between the bushes is a double bench lounged under the vivid street light
I missed him so much

At this cool summer night
After flaming passion
What leaves me is myself alone again


00:01 I don't wanna go home
I am at my home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. "xxxx" is the arch in the middle of hyde park cornor. Anyone knows the name of it?

No comments: